Wednesday, June 08, 2005

The road to victory

Alright, that was wild, I got rid of my mp3's. My first step to being a better person, because it's like what Tobi said... It's not about finding the right person, it's about being the right person... right? RIGHT?!???!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tobi Wong said...

HeeeeHEEHEEhee ...

wow, that quote has really smacked your thoughts and invaded like crazy ... sorry about that!

toodles to the MP3s! But Jonny, you're STILL a great guy - with or without them!! Honestly!

*scratches head in wonder*

6/08/2005 12:33 a.m.  
Blogger Leo said...

Keep pushing the limits Jon...

God has great things in store for you.

6/08/2005 7:49 a.m.  
Blogger Geo said...

Right

6/08/2005 1:52 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon, you are right and I'm going to do the same right now. For Real! Promise.

I wanna become a better person too.

Nice blog by the way.

6/08/2005 2:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home