True Love~
It's True!

Wee! Spin the cell phone!

I love you guys, so much. You know all that garbage they sell us through the media, about true love? I think there's true love in our friendship and fellowship with each other, and I love it.
Man, after one's comment, I've been really convicted to clear my drive of all the mp3s I've downloaded. It was never that big a deal for me... but now... man! Conscience... won't... shut up!

Wee! Spin the cell phone!

I love you guys, so much. You know all that garbage they sell us through the media, about true love? I think there's true love in our friendship and fellowship with each other, and I love it.
Man, after one's comment, I've been really convicted to clear my drive of all the mp3s I've downloaded. It was never that big a deal for me... but now... man! Conscience... won't... shut up!


2 Comments:
ya baby~~ love is in da house~
hehehe...I love your hot pink shirt! Nicely worn Jonny...
Post a Comment
<< Home