DC > Marvel
Wow, I just watched Batman Begins... and Dang! What an awesome movie! Good music comes rare these days, but good movies are far and few between aswell! But man... even with all they hype, Batman was even better than I thought it would be!
I know your a Marvel fan King, but Batman kicks the hell out of Spiderman 1 & 2 combined! Heck, even the DC intro is better than Marvel's haha.
It was dark, the plot line was great and congruent, and the acting was above average! When I heard Scarecrow's costume was just a mask, I figured it was going to be pretty lame. But it was REALLY well done! Finally, Josh made a good point, in that, there were no senseless nude shots. Infact, the only "love" shot in the whole movie was one humble and short kiss. All this added together, makes in my book, a very tasteful movie.
Oh yeah, did I mention? it's 3 hrs! Well worth the money haha.
Alright, time for some senseless nude shots of my cat. She's so cute...
You woke me for this?

Did I do something wrong? I'll just act innocent...

Damn flash! Get lost you freak! The crap is wrong with you?!

Ah darn it, she's so cute when she's sleeping, but I can never sneak up to her with a camera when she's out.
I know your a Marvel fan King, but Batman kicks the hell out of Spiderman 1 & 2 combined! Heck, even the DC intro is better than Marvel's haha.
It was dark, the plot line was great and congruent, and the acting was above average! When I heard Scarecrow's costume was just a mask, I figured it was going to be pretty lame. But it was REALLY well done! Finally, Josh made a good point, in that, there were no senseless nude shots. Infact, the only "love" shot in the whole movie was one humble and short kiss. All this added together, makes in my book, a very tasteful movie.
Oh yeah, did I mention? it's 3 hrs! Well worth the money haha.
Alright, time for some senseless nude shots of my cat. She's so cute...
You woke me for this?

Did I do something wrong? I'll just act innocent...

Damn flash! Get lost you freak! The crap is wrong with you?!

Ah darn it, she's so cute when she's sleeping, but I can never sneak up to her with a camera when she's out.


8 Comments:
You obviously wrote this blog in anticipation of getting a reaction from me so here it is....
Look, everyone knows I love Marvel more than I do DC, but truth be telling, I'm really starting to warm up to DC...considering I watch a lot of their TV shows. However, that being said, I must say that for you to go to such an extreme and say that "DC > Marvel" has proven one thing to me, you have truly turned to the dark side. Only The Sith deal with such absolutes. Now I must destroy you.... :)
On another note...you being an expert on comics has insipred me to perhaps write an article on guitars since two can play that game...lol... :) I love you Jonny...you're my hero....and Matt's :P
whoa whoa chillax! When did I claim to be an expert? I only said (based on the limited amount of media that I allow myself to experience; ie. the Batman Begins movie, and the two Spiderman movies) that I like the products of DC more than Marvel :P
Then I went on to critiquing the movie itself. I don't need to be an expert on comics to know what a good movie is :P
So go ahead and write your article...jerk. :)
You know I was just kidding...I closed off with expressing love for you and this is how you treat me?! Like...like...oh I can't say it!!!!! DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH... :)
OH, so thats how it is huh? Make me the bad guy? Fine! I'll play your role!
DAAAHH!!
U R the bad guy; I said it before and I'll say it again "only the Sith deal in absolutes" :P
well the bad guy...just for this time...not forever :P
you guys are hilarious!
yeah! batman rocks! found myself thinking about the movie the days after watching it. the best movie i've seen this year (not saying a lot considering i've only seen that redSox movie with jimmyFallon and blondChick and also starWarsEp3)!
Not too shabby Sim :) All I've seen this year so far was Batman and Star Wars.
Post a Comment
<< Home