Monday, July 04, 2005

He Pearloid my Pickle!

So what did you do?

I freakin kicked the crap out of him!


I just saw a black crow beaten by a squirrel a third it's size! They were rummaging in the same area, and I thought to myself, oh how nice, mothernature working cooperatively together, when suddenly, the squirrel pounces on the bird clawing and gnashing it's teeth.

Go squirrel!

Round 1 of Math 271 down. 6 more weeks to go! It doesn't seem too horribly bad so far. A lot of truth tables, and, logical equivalents and contradictions... I hope I survive!

2 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

i heard squirrels are quite ferocious, esp. the azn ones...

7/04/2005 9:02 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, 271. my prof looked like a cross between kramer from seinfeld (his crazy hair and skinny tallness) and einstein (color of hair, crazy hair, and wrinkles). proofs are harsh. good luck dude.

7/08/2005 5:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home