Shop till you're Broke.
First gig with Mezzanine went pretty well. heh, I talk too much about myself, but there was one song where I had this kick ass solo, and oddly enough, when it was my time, I didn't choke; I was barely nervous at all... Which was pretty sweet. Soon, after my skill and confidence builds up, I can start being cocky too. Then I'll be a real rockstar.But in all seriousness, it was a great night. I'm so blessed to be in two bands of great and active people who have directions and goals they want to meet. Honestly, I don't really mind where we go, I just want to play guitar. This is what I live for.
So, I think I might be depressed based on the irrationality of my behaviour as of late. I've done some big spending on ebay in the last 36 hrs, and none of my purchases were guitar related! Something's really wrong. Well, whatever. Shopping can't fulfill the void longterm, but it sure as hell can short-term!
Oh, just for whoever cares, my comments sections are completely open. Even thoughts and comments that are redundent, or offensive towards me are welcome. I won't however, tolerate any intentionally offensive words to other commentors; unless they're from King. So don't apologize for what you have on your minds, you panzies!


4 Comments:
the photographer forgot to flash you during your "kickass solo"...
the_CHAK
hmmm, looking at myself, seems like my drugs of choice are food and sleep avoidance
Yeah, I asked him not to use it cause I was low on batteries :D
Haha....what did you buy on ebay? It's all good buddy...we all have our hobbies, and better yet, we all buy things impuslively on top of those.....NAH WAIT, it's just u!!! :P
Post a Comment
<< Home