Happy Birthday to Me!
Thanks for the card and the weights guys! Now I'm going to be strong! I feel stronger just looking at it sitting in my own house! Props to you folks. You guys rock!Yeah, today was a pretty... good birthday actually heh. I forgot about it this morning, as I was caught up in the whole church routine. Until Mike and Kon dragged me outside into the rain, to give me....... two 25 pound weights and a bar! Woo hoo!
Then, I went to school to study for a bit, and then dropped by John's place for a BBQ! Dang, good burgers! And a good time just sitting around and talking. We talked about... well, everything :D From the wedding, to... lightsabre erections. Back to school for more studying, than, in the evening, to Matt's house for more BBQ!! Sweet mother, Auntie Sarah is so hilarious. It was fun talking with Roger and her, and everyone else. Good times.
Overall, though I kept it low key, this has been a pretty good birthday. Lots of studying done (boo), but... I got to mooch off TWO BBQ's!!Alright, I'm spent, and I gotta study more tomorrow. (Just to clarify, none of those pictures were from today, but a couple days ago, when Willy-san nearly chopped his finger off on the watermelon).


5 Comments:
Yeah man! Happy Birthday Jonny!
Bless you dude!
happy belated!
Happy belated birthday jon wong:)
hippo birdie two ewe!
belated happy birthday dude!
Post a Comment
<< Home