Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Adventures of Action Item!!


Read the rest of this exciting adventure at: www.fatalexception.org!!!

It's a good read if you haven't seen it before :)

Ah... so, I talked w/ my TA in 315. The stuff isn't so bad, in fact, it is kind of fun once you understand how to do things. Even still, I'm not looking forward to the quiz :(

So today, I thought to myself, Hmm... I'm technically a grad student now, so I should be eligable for that U Pass! But no... I'm only a part time grad student. Suck butt man; I hope this doesn't mean I get shafted in Fall too...

Motherfrackers...

2 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

hahah, we BETTER get u-pass or i'll be pissed....
lol --> "motherfracker"

7/13/2005 6:53 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

If such is the case... that would really suck! I mean, that'd mean EVERYONE in Ed gets shafted. But we're paying twice as much in tuition! What the Frack is that? So... if such is the situation, we'd have to rally up and burn down SU.

7/13/2005 10:29 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home