Saturday, July 16, 2005

Postsecrets

Hey Josh! Wicked site man! I spent 40 minutes reading all of them. It's like you said about me in your last comment about being human. I love this blog,(postsecret.blogspot.com), because every entry in it is so honest! I hope you feel better man!

Nuts... I can only post one image, or they'll sue the pants off me. Check it out guys! That was some of the best reads I've had in a while. Hmm... I think my favourite's the Trojan Condom one, or the Boogers... but I like this too...



Hey hey, relax, I'm over it. I think, or maybe I'm in denial. Still, its a nice thought.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, that's a great link. didn't expect it to be what it was - pleasant surprise. yeah, that's some crazy honesty by the people making the postcards - kinda like the "they say what people think but are afraid to say" type of thing.

before clicking on the link, your props to the site reminded me of this blog that i like to read (though he hasn't posted anything new recently, but i found his old posts fascinating) http://theoblogy.blogspot.com

it's tony jones' blog (emergent-us's first national director coming up in october) and it touches on theology, philosophy, grammar, humor, etc.

aw, sick - this is the last line from his friend doug's blog in challenging tony to write - sounds like the story of my life... "Please email Tony and urge him to come out of the safe dark place of blog commentville and join the blogging world."

plus when clicking around and stumbling across that quote in the previous paragraph, i came across a blog that used the "i can't poop in foreign countries" postcard from postsecret to convey their sentiment.

7/18/2005 3:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home