Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bad taste in my mouth.

Nah, it wasn't your tapioca pudding Rog. I really liked it.

Man, what an exhausting day. I slept in, but managed to get into class only 20 minutes after 8 this morning. Not too shabby. Then, the next 8 hours after getting out were devoted solid on Pmat 315. I even befriended with the Treky a little, and this Korean fellow.

Yeah... I shouldn't have been so harsh on them earlier heh. They're not bad people. Anyway, yeah, it was pretty fun studying and writing theorems on the chalkboard. Made me feel like a University student.

But, despite being solidified in the concepts, I just couldn't do the quiz. I knew what it was, I knew what it was asking, but when I put it down, it just didn't work out. Man, I was just so incredibly fustrated! Our first quiz, I bombed, I couldn't afford to bomb another! And worse, the first quiz was brutally hard, and this quiz, was pathetically easy! So why the Hell could I not do anything?! Damn it, afterwards, I couldn't take it. I was so high strung, I couldn't stop swearing and stormed out of the class and kicked a dent into the heater while waiting for that damn elevator.

Shameful display of Christian living I must say.

4 Comments:

Blogger Havok said...

dang dude, i know how you feel when math quizes turn out like that hahaha. it's the feeling of trying to get out of the hole, and you just can't, no matter how hard you dig. "no, no, dig up stupid!"

and as for shameful displays of christianity, a true christian would never have done that! haha...jk...take it easy dude.... :P we're men, we're aggresive, it's a side of God we are born with.....like elderedge said....hahaha...

7/21/2005 7:18 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jon, we're all human man. Thats why God is so merciful. Because all of us need it.

Next time use all that aggression to blast a mad solo on your guitar instead!!!!!

7/21/2005 11:08 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and RECORD IT ... so we could use it for our songs!!!!!

7/21/2005 11:08 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally - you have my vote for the "mathamatical agression" song!

7/22/2005 2:35 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home