Lately, I have not been myself.
Negation: This has always been who I am.
Which statement is true? Justify your answer. (10 marks)
Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. Drag... This morning wasn't much better from lastnight. I woke up tired and grumpy, and not in the mood to be in the company of others. I meant to study one last chapter last night for the quiz today, but I ended opting that out in hopes that it wouldn't be tested on.
Well, at least I got the first two questions. But lo'n behold, I should've put in the extra effort last night. *Sigh* it was an easy question too, I just didn't know what the relationship between one operation was. And so, the thought of, having been able to ace that quiz, and the reality of only getting 60%, just sets me off more grumpy. And I have the joy of sitting through another Pmat lecture tonight. Yippie.

Seems, pmat is dragging more than itself down, damn pmat... Well, midterms start on Tuesday; but I am drained, exhausted, and I'm certainly not looking forward to another trying week.
Here's an odd picture I took yesterday. The clouds were really lumpy, as if they were wax melting from the ceiling.
I know I can't undo my behavior lastnight, but, what can I do about it? I honestly don't feel like doing anything at all.
Which statement is true? Justify your answer. (10 marks)
Thanks for the words of encouragement guys. Drag... This morning wasn't much better from lastnight. I woke up tired and grumpy, and not in the mood to be in the company of others. I meant to study one last chapter last night for the quiz today, but I ended opting that out in hopes that it wouldn't be tested on.
Well, at least I got the first two questions. But lo'n behold, I should've put in the extra effort last night. *Sigh* it was an easy question too, I just didn't know what the relationship between one operation was. And so, the thought of, having been able to ace that quiz, and the reality of only getting 60%, just sets me off more grumpy. And I have the joy of sitting through another Pmat lecture tonight. Yippie.

Seems, pmat is dragging more than itself down, damn pmat... Well, midterms start on Tuesday; but I am drained, exhausted, and I'm certainly not looking forward to another trying week.
Here's an odd picture I took yesterday. The clouds were really lumpy, as if they were wax melting from the ceiling.
I know I can't undo my behavior lastnight, but, what can I do about it? I honestly don't feel like doing anything at all.


8 Comments:
sometimes the times when we don't feel like ourselves, is because we're not enough time with ourselves?
the best solitude times is when you -randomize- do something different, like, climb a tree, dip your feet in a pond, breathe in unbreathed air, turn upside down.
someone told me, "To take care of yourself, spend more time with God."
A smile is the only curve that sets everything straight.
you're in my prayers ~
random thoughts: feel your pmat pain (haha don't listen to me, i dropped it last sem - never did a question on the assingments and i think i might have shown up on the midterm just to write down funny answers), props to tobi for her insightful thoughts, sweet cloud pic, i should go to bed now...
good luck with your classes jon....it'll all be over soon mr. math teacher! :P
That statement is false. Counter example: A frown is also a curve that can set things straight. Such as misbehaving children. qed.
j/k. Thanks Tobi, that's actually some really encouraging words. :) I think I'll try a combination of your suggested random acts, such as, turning upside down, dipping into a pond, and breathing.
Yeah, breathing helps. More than you think. :P
heh... I was trying to imply, breathing with my head dipped in the water.
ie. Killing myself.
Jonny!
How morbid ... !
Eep I never thought of it as that!
Haha! Dang... I thought it was rather clever, but... no one seemed to've caught on. Ahwell.
Post a Comment
<< Home