Thursday, July 28, 2005

Trying is the First Step to Failure.


Ever watch the Simpsons Episode, where Bart swaps his test with Martin's, and makes it to this gifted school. And there, the teacher's just saying blah blah blah... Don't you get it Bart? Blah blah blah... You get R D R R? Hardeehar har!

Yup. That seems to be the situation I'm in. There's just not enough time for me to ingrain these theorems; When we finish one thing, say "a", we move onto something new, let it be "b". But "b" depends on "a", and so if I haven't even grasped the concepts of "a", then "b" is completely screwed over. By now, I'm so behind, I think at "c", whereas the class is at say... "yy".

*sigh* Despite everyone's efforts to help me, my friends, classmates, and my TA, I just don't get it. It's frustrating, and pretty discouraging... I just... want to play guitar.

Oh, before I forget, Thank you Sarah, for your belated wishes! It was very kind of you to remember and your thoughts are much appreciated!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jon:)...WOW!... thanks:)... if i had a blog, i would now personally thank you for personally thanking me:P

ps... you should come to our summer camp!

7/28/2005 8:33 p.m.  
Blogger Tobi Wong said...

HARDEEHARHAR
A B C
1 2 3

:)

7/29/2005 12:02 a.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

heehee, no... i'm actually pulling a 84 in 271 right now.

It's Pmat 315 I'm being slaughtered in :(

7/29/2005 10:49 a.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

OH BTW!! I didn't mean to insult you when I saw you! What I meant was, you look really good and healthy!

Not like some starving university student.

7/29/2005 10:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home