Saturday, March 27, 2010

Facebook has killed my blog...

...and now I don't even frequent Facebook. I enjoyed blogging when I did, and I was resistant to Facebook at that time because I knew it would replace the blog. And generally speaking, I hate change.

In response to my last post, for what I could get at Spence Diamonds, I could get much more in Vancouver. So I did.

It's funny, diamonds are much higher in quality for the price in Vancouver, however, gold seems to be cheaper here in Alberta. In any case, I picked up a beautiful Canadian .53ct, D, VS2 with absolutely no inclusions.

Christine said yes by the way!! :) That was back in July, 2009. We're getting married in July 2010!

One of my colleagues is not getting his contract renewed. Another is not renewing hers... The way things were handled with the former seems sketchy. And the latter feels that our school has changed, drastically for the worst.

I see all the faults that she sees. I see the controversy that he is experiencing. And I see lots of potential for the school to grow yet...

But I am still discouraged by all of this.

I hate change.

2 Comments:

Blogger simply said...

hello hello!

i guess i can say i've been semi- following your life as it progresses, and it's awesome that you're so lucky to be moving forward. yay july 2010!

(used the wrong account to sign-in)

3/28/2010 12:50 a.m.  
Blogger *andi* said...

Some change is good!! If nothing changes then we lose the opportunity for things to get better. =) Congrats!!!

3/28/2010 8:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home