Friday, March 21, 2008

Favors.

I have to admit, I do get a little hurt when my friends don't go out of their way for me. Don't get me wrong, I don't demand it all the time. But every now and then, I could use the help.

Do I sucker myself into giving too much?

Or maybe I'm just selfish? I shouldn't expect things back when I give, right? Maybe I should give less.

Pfft, nah. I like who I am, and I like how I do things.

But then! Like today, there are others who surprise me by offering to do something that would completely inconvenience their schedule, without me even asking, or thinking of it. Thank you for that.

Even though in the end, I didn't need the help, the offer really meant a lot to me.

I realize now, I'm big on services. As in, I send and receive love through services...

Wow, self-discovery. Man it feels good to be blogging again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home