Toy Animals
Me: Oooh, picking my nose is so good.
Roommate: I used to have a collection growing under my bed.
It's bizarre what will trigger memories. I was just in the middle of some Parent/Teacher Interviews, and we were talking about some of the kids' projects that were out on display.
One such project was on castles for S.S.,
where the kids made and constructed castles based on the descriptions they had learned in class. And in one of them, stood these toy farm animals. A dog, a goat, and some others. I gave it no thought until I picked one up, and the texture suddenly took me way back, to this one piece mother pig miniature I had nursing a bunch of piglets. It looked like a mutant shrimp, and for that reason, I stuck it with my space Lego.
Ah man... Lego.
Looked up some Star Wars Lego on ebay just now... Ridonk.
On a happier note, my inner dialogue is doing much better than it used to be! Thank you to those who are praying and keeping me accountable. :D
Roommate: I used to have a collection growing under my bed.
It's bizarre what will trigger memories. I was just in the middle of some Parent/Teacher Interviews, and we were talking about some of the kids' projects that were out on display. One such project was on castles for S.S.,
where the kids made and constructed castles based on the descriptions they had learned in class. And in one of them, stood these toy farm animals. A dog, a goat, and some others. I gave it no thought until I picked one up, and the texture suddenly took me way back, to this one piece mother pig miniature I had nursing a bunch of piglets. It looked like a mutant shrimp, and for that reason, I stuck it with my space Lego. Ah man... Lego.
Looked up some Star Wars Lego on ebay just now... Ridonk.
On a happier note, my inner dialogue is doing much better than it used to be! Thank you to those who are praying and keeping me accountable. :D


1 Comments:
Glad to hear you are doing better man
Post a Comment
<< Home