Friday, February 01, 2008

A Screw is an Inclined Plane wrapped around a Cylinder.


I thought I knew what I wanted, but now I'm not so sure.

...I don't know what to do.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sures are unsure...like

"oh, she sure was pretty before I married her,"
or
"My dream job sure plays out better in my head than in real life."

Maybe we don't have to be sure to do things.
Lemon Pie.

2/02/2008 3:12 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jonny,
welcome back to the secret underground blog world.
jason

2/02/2008 11:48 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

me again, i'm not sure about this new google/blogger thing. so this is a test.

I miss you too buddy. I'll visit soon-ish? I don't think I can afford enough time this summer to come for a sufficient stay. Maybe after I finish this degree in the fall? otherwise summer 2009?? Then you guys can take me camping or sthn.

2/02/2008 11:53 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

dude...don't ever trust the heart...it's so deceitful! :P

2/07/2008 6:23 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home