Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Back to Coaching :) :(

Man, I play it down, but I am oh so competitive. Someone observed and made mention of this a few weeks back as we were playing Settlers...

So anyway, I'm part of a team coaching badminton!! Yay! You have no idea how excited I am about this, and I want our kids to kick some serious arse.

Which means, I'm gonna work them till they puke; cause hey, badminton ain't no sissy sport yeh?

Ah... so going in with this mentality, I was trying to give one of my students some pointers on his serves. But as he always does (including in class), he'll be goofing off and looking somewhere else. I love the kid, he's small and has a soft heart, but he's always always fooling around.

So I'm here, trying to transform this kid into a cold blooded killer, and he turns his head away and starts laughing with his friends! Hey! I said, Over here. He glances, but turns away as quickly as he looked. Hey! I say again, and gave him a light smack in the back with my racket. That got his attention, but not for long. He turns away. I call his name this time and snap my fingers in front of his face, Pay attention here; you're gonna get creamed on the court if you keep serving like that.

And he starts tearing up.

Cold blooded... killers.

Sigh.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lol

3/13/2008 11:25 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

You laugh?! Jerk!

3/17/2008 7:26 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

I love Settlers!! Played it for the first time a month ago!! :)

3/18/2008 8:19 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Sweet :) Settlers > Wii

3/18/2008 8:55 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

Settlers is not great than Wii

Shut jor mouth woman!!!

3/19/2008 7:55 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

Settlers is not great than Wii

Shut jor mouth woman!!!

3/19/2008 7:55 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT WII>ANYTHING CONCEIVABLE UNTIl THE WII NEXT IS BUILT.

ahah.
Um my favorite part was when you smacked him.

4/06/2008 7:08 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home