Hope in Salvation.
My pastor once preached that we should pray for things God has promised. That way, they are guaranteed to be answered.
So what are some things that God's promised...?
All too often, my perspective strays earthward, and I lose sight of what I should be hoping for. And instead, I put my hope in people, where I find constant disappointment.
Man I am tired... Only sixty more years of this at most, and His promise will be fulfilled.


2 Comments:
You won't always feel tired during these years, and at most i think they can be more than 60.
maybe you should stop putting your hope in people because you did that in your last post and you were suprised after.
or maybe there's no actual rule in doing things, cus situations are different.
hmmm maybe teaching isn't for you and God is calling you to be a pastor! :) that way you can make up your own phrases that you hold true and let everyone else get frustrated over your truths of life.....okay that was random but thought it was a good laugh :)
Post a Comment
<< Home