Monday, February 05, 2007

Special Day

Today marks the first day in my life where I had to hold the toilet seat up while relieving myself.

It's funny what you take for granted. Like having two free hands to pee.

5 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

DUDE

i HATE doing that. it's so annoying. but on a sidenote, i am now also in a band. woohoo!

2/08/2007 7:59 p.m.  
Blogger ali said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXgMIOBUFXw&mode=related&search=

2/10/2007 6:16 p.m.  
Blogger ali said...

oh... or click here

2/10/2007 6:16 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm.. But i think you can still hold it with one hand. Do you feel uncomfortable when your two hands are not free? I can't imagine the task at hand, or, in hand if you may, is too difficult for two hands. But, again, my experience is limited so take my opinion with.... that stuff that's salty.
Eric.

2/15/2007 9:03 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean't too difficult for one hand. Excuse me.

2/15/2007 9:05 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home