With Robert Cray!! Monday, March 26, 2007!! By the pope! Anyone up for going with Darryl and I, let me know by 10am Friday! We're gonna grab front rows!
This post was written at a Flesch-Kincaid Grade level of 2.9
Actually, I shouldn't be using tabernac to express happiness. Here's another funny slang... "chouette"... it is literally the name of a small owl but people say chouette when something cool happens.
If you want a higher kincaid grade level, just use longer sentences and words with more syllables. That's how the formula is calculated. -i just checked in MS Word.
7 Comments:
JONNY!!!! INCLUDE ME!!!!!!!!!!!
OK! Tickets are around 130-140 bucks for front seats! You're ok with that?
nice!!!
That's right! You can definately expect to hear some Cream!
Tabernac, Jon! That's awesome. Have fun at the concert.
Actually, I shouldn't be using tabernac to express happiness. Here's another funny slang... "chouette"... it is literally the name of a small owl but people say chouette when something cool happens.
E.g. I got a new car!
Man, chouette!
chouette is "cool" in french =)
If you want a higher kincaid grade level, just use longer sentences and words with more syllables. That's how the formula is calculated. -i just checked in MS Word.
Post a Comment
<< Home