Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Ariel Atom

This is quite simply, the most incredible car I've ever seen! I want one!

6 Comments:

Blogger Neothan said...

2.9 SECONDS!!!!! Thats blowin my mind. I love the whole exposecd car thing, but then you cant take it anywhere. Vandals would have a hey-day on an exposed car like that.

4/05/2006 8:32 p.m.  
Blogger Neothan said...

how much is 30k pounds in USD?

4/05/2006 8:36 p.m.  
Blogger Neothan said...

okay. thats 61k Candian, about 52k in USD. Im schocked.

4/05/2006 8:38 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Wanna co-own one? :D

4/05/2006 11:07 p.m.  
Blogger simply said...

nice.. you can PWN all the cars in the world except for the 300 Ferrari Enzo's out there on the road. That is unless u get hit by a truck first.

4/06/2006 1:49 a.m.  
Blogger Neothan said...

You mean, IF the truck can catch you ;)

4/06/2006 9:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home