I can see clearly now...
About a month ago, I traded my old G&L for the same thing, but with a smaller neck. Ah... playing is much more comfortable, and on top of that, I've always wanted a white guitar. For the moment, I'm very satisfied with the Legacy, but that's what I said about my last one :) Heh, it seems, guitars are becoming less special and sentimental for me, but rather, they're more tools than anything. And when they've outlived their usefulness or novelty, I'll trade it in. With the exception of Martin; but the one who gave him to me has now passed away, rather violently.
I'm also back to wearing the old glasses I've had in Jr. High. During band practice on Tuesday, I got a little too excited and jumped while we were playing. Unknowingly, my glasses slipped off and I continued jumping and stomping. Anyway, to make a short story shorter, my glasses are now in pieces. :) But these have been the most painfully annoying glasses I've had. Without nosepads, they've always been slipping off. When I'm under the car looking for the oil filter, or during the times I'm trying to solder guitar parts together, they'll slip off my nose. They've also fallen into a bowl of Satay noodles, and now that I recall... they've went into the toilet too.
GOOD RIDDANCE!


9 Comments:
I got new glasses this last fallish. It was a challenging experience and I went from perfectly normal dark green frames too..... *gasp* silver frames.
I almost didnt get them. It was too much of a shock to think that I would have to look at that face in the mirror every day, but i can say im glad I have.
Someone asked me if i was wearing Ralph Lauren glasses the other day. The words on the inside of the frames say "Paradox". Haha, hurray cheap imitations!
Oooo and on a completely side note, i was at the mall this evening looking for sunglasses with and for a friend. Much to my suprise, we could not find a pair in any store for under $150 O.O
Yeah, huge shock. We did manage to find some cheaper-type ones at a kiosk inside the mall; 15 bucksish each, but none of these made an impression on my friend.
Nathander for president; haha!
This coming from a complete guitar idiot... i think it's probably more to do with who's playing the thing than the instrument itself... although, they are really pretty to look at... unless the guy playing it is pretty to look at too. =)
Glasses schmasses... contacts, though not nearly as cool as their rimmed and non-rippable counterparts, are totally the way to go.... and they dont fall off your face or fog up when you drink soup! And when you accidentally destroy a pair, just rip open a new package and you're good to go! Yay! =)
You offer to speak for Nathander? I thinks you do not know the ways of Nathander as well as you think you thought you knew.
Think about that.
you should get contact lenses and then wear glasses without the lenses to trick ppl =)
I started wearing glasses in grade 10. So happy that I can see good. and grood.
Hmmm. This Dr. Seuss nonsense i do find to be quite dreary.
jonni,good to see ya today!!
had great time at crusade this past year..come to the year end party if you can :) we'll talk more then! awesome job on worship last friday, I really enjoyed it!
BAHAHAHA
that's so sad... hahah
u should get the guys in calgary to grow out their facial hair too
HAHA i look really nasty
Good to hear from ya Clar :)
Yeah, Alvin actually had idea for a fundraiser once. All the guys should grow out their facial hair. But then he chickened out, since he's a "professional" and all.
...loser.
Hey jonny! Wheres that file you said I should watch when you were at the U today? something about facial hair i beleive...
...ironic given the direction of this thread.
Post a Comment
<< Home