The World is a Wonderful Place.
Here's a strange event where a pastor was slain by his wife.
Just so there's no confusion, the Church of Christ is a cult. I know very little of this sect, but from what I understand, your sins are only forgiven when you are baptized by one of their ministers. And only when.
And I think you can lose your salvation, but I'm not sure.
On another note, here's a story of an SAS soldier who left the army based on moral values! Can anyone confirm if this story is true? I can't find it anywhere on the BBC. If it is, than, heck, that'd be very cool.
But then again, the Canadian hostages would not have been freed if the US forces had not "captured" the two men who tipped them of their location. The article goes on to praise the operation, on how it was a great success (which is was) and not even one shot was fired. But I wonder, did these two guys just share their information freely?
Ah who cares right? Our boys are free from the bad guys. Right?!
Just so there's no confusion, the Church of Christ is a cult. I know very little of this sect, but from what I understand, your sins are only forgiven when you are baptized by one of their ministers. And only when.
And I think you can lose your salvation, but I'm not sure.
On another note, here's a story of an SAS soldier who left the army based on moral values! Can anyone confirm if this story is true? I can't find it anywhere on the BBC. If it is, than, heck, that'd be very cool.
But then again, the Canadian hostages would not have been freed if the US forces had not "captured" the two men who tipped them of their location. The article goes on to praise the operation, on how it was a great success (which is was) and not even one shot was fired. But I wonder, did these two guys just share their information freely?
Ah who cares right? Our boys are free from the bad guys. Right?!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home