For Those About to Surf!
Holy Frick!! I just found these guys while looking up some Dick Dale stuff on Youtube, and it's so amazing, I wet my pants!
Frick! Listen to that tone!! Sweet mother, it's drenched in so much reverb, it's like angels urinating down my throat... I can't get enough of this!
I'll only post two vids, since posting anymore on a single blog entry is retarded and gay (or to be PC, mentally challenged and homosexual). You guys can look more up if you liked'em, but just for kicks, these two vids are also covers off the Pulp Fiction soundtrack (Dick Dale's Misirlou, and Link Wray respectively) :P
They're a band from Japan called the Surf Coasters, but apparently, they split up :(
Even still...
Surfs up you Mothers!!!
(how's that for intellectually smart teacher lingo haha!)
Frick! Listen to that tone!! Sweet mother, it's drenched in so much reverb, it's like angels urinating down my throat... I can't get enough of this!
I'll only post two vids, since posting anymore on a single blog entry is retarded and gay (or to be PC, mentally challenged and homosexual). You guys can look more up if you liked'em, but just for kicks, these two vids are also covers off the Pulp Fiction soundtrack (Dick Dale's Misirlou, and Link Wray respectively) :P
They're a band from Japan called the Surf Coasters, but apparently, they split up :(
Even still...
Surfs up you Mothers!!!
(how's that for intellectually smart teacher lingo haha!)


1 Comments:
dang... that was... some sick quick finger stuff work
makes me wanna dance
woohoo i'm back on sat.!
Post a Comment
<< Home