Wednesday, September 06, 2006

New Roommate, Old Visits

Ah, last day of full time work yesterday. It felt good to be out of there, and I look forward to part time work again ha! I was much less jaded as a person.

So, a new tenent moved in on Monday, and some of my friends have expressed concern over the fact that she's not a boy. Though I won't deny there's a chance of temptation, but so far there is none due to two very strong principles:

1. She's my friend's girlfriend, and I absolutely despise people who do not respect other people's relationships. Speaking from experience, some of you might remember vampire skin boy, who fratinized with my partner over MSN... and man, I just wanted to cram his head so far up his ass his nose would be his Adam's apple.

2. She's a Honger.

So don't worry folks. It's all good.

In the meantime, I'm in Vancouver on a very unorganized and unscheduled visit. But that's how my dad and I operate I guess. It's funny observing how last minute he is at things, and realizing where I get my habits from.

6 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

i like hongers!











BAHAHAHAHAHAHA ya right... dang u gotta update me about u and the librarian!

9/06/2006 5:20 p.m.  
Blogger clarissaching said...

haha, you're too funny, jon. I hear you though! lol

9/06/2006 10:40 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

Was it that guy that was always seen in Machall? That guy was creepy!

9/07/2006 12:27 a.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Yeah, that's the guy :( ...That motherless lowlife. You should know him too Jacks.

Updates on that situation will be made :) I promise... for you to read Josh, and for Clarissa to laugh at lol.

9/07/2006 3:15 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

Yeah we called him Dracula :P

9/07/2006 7:21 p.m.  
Blogger Jill said...

Hi Johnny Wong,

Through an unexpected series of events I found your blog! It makes me happy. I didn't know about your cat, and I would really like to get lyrics from the song that you wrote one day. Thanks for doing it. You're cool Johnny. You're smile makes us happy.

9/08/2006 10:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home