Friday, September 23, 2005

Oh, I think I've found the reason.

My grandpa past away. Called my grandma, she's very distressed :( My dad and my uncles are on the plane to HK, but I don't think they know yet...

5 Comments:

Blogger Sam said...

yo man, i'm praying for you and your family...

9/23/2005 9:57 a.m.  
Blogger Tobi Wong said...

sorry to hear about that Jon, may God send peace to hearts soon. Continually praying ...

9/23/2005 1:41 p.m.  
Blogger Josh said...

hey bro

u kno i'm praying for u

9/24/2005 12:55 a.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

praying for u too buddy; i'm just a call away if u need anything

9/25/2005 5:35 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear that dude, god bless ya.

ps. maybe this is the connection to last time's post.

plus love the jazzy tune (blue river? moon river?... :P)

9/25/2005 5:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home