Thursday, September 15, 2005

Augh! I'm going to be the BEST TEACHER IN THE WORLD!!

Well, I can hardley believe it, but today I came in today on time for once. Vowing never to be late for class again, I dragged myself out of bed early in the morning forced myself to keep my shower short. Prepped up and ready to go, I stormed into my class... (8:58am) only to find it... empty?!

What the heck? (8:59am)I looked at my schedule. Yup, 9:00am, EdB 357. So... what the heck's going on? Did they switch rooms? Did they say they were starting an hour later? I took a walk around the third floor, only to discover that there was indeed a correlation among the classes. They were all without a trace of life. (9:02am)

OK, perhaps Head Office would have some information. So there's no need to panic. Besides, I'm not THAT late yet.

(9:04am) Man, those elevators are fast! I like :) So, I ask one of the staff up in the office, and they reveal it to me... There's an Orientation Schedule, and a Regular Schedule. I was looking at the Regular.

Meaning... I don't officially start until... 2:00pm.

Well, at least I'm not late. And I have a chance to go over some readings? Check my email...? heck, if I have some free time, I might even do some guitar gear research... (9:26am) In any case, time to update my blog.

6 Comments:

Blogger Geo said...

Well, at least you can get used to waking up that early for class then. :P

9/15/2005 3:31 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

um, u didn't answer my question as to what community placement you gots....:P

9/15/2005 6:50 p.m.  
Blogger simply said...

haha.. that picture is so photoshopped. it's got bush jr. and sr. standing *outside* the boat

9/15/2005 8:40 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow.. sounds fun... hey i saw you.. you had A&W for lunhc.. bwahahaha.. stalking you...sexy teacher

9/15/2005 10:15 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

chack, always with the criticisms. Matchu, you make a lousy stalker :) I didn't have A&W. But I talked to the guy who worked there, because I borrowed some PMAT finals from him :P

I'm at Third Academy. I think it fosters to disabled children.

9/15/2005 10:39 p.m.  
Blogger Tobi Wong said...

Congrats Jonny once again ...
now I guess all it is, is to check for right schedules :)

*sigh* I'm missing U of C ...

9/16/2005 12:02 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home