Empty Nest Syndrome
Crap, this house is big. Big and lonely. Today, my last and final roommate headed back to his homeland.
Folks have been asking me if I have prospects for more roommates, but to be honest, I need some time to transition. I don't want to go for a fall down relationship haha.
I realize, as I reflect upon my circumstances that I really prefere stability. Though, I like to think I'm outgoing, at home, I like things the way they are. Or were.
Well... I really don't want to be home right now, but I should clean up the place a bit. Chak's mom did a lot of cleaning already!
Folks have been asking me if I have prospects for more roommates, but to be honest, I need some time to transition. I don't want to go for a fall down relationship haha.
I realize, as I reflect upon my circumstances that I really prefere stability. Though, I like to think I'm outgoing, at home, I like things the way they are. Or were.
Well... I really don't want to be home right now, but I should clean up the place a bit. Chak's mom did a lot of cleaning already!


4 Comments:
"empty nest syndrome.." hehe....is that a term you're just using to show off your psyc knowledge 'cause that's where i first heard that term, and i haven't heard very many of my friends use it since!!!
My aunts use it all the time. I heard it there first.
Though you are slightly educated, you aren't very knowledgable of how the world works. Please don't assume that I am of the same level of defficiancy as you.
HAHA!
zing!!! i mean, "hey!!!!" :P
i certainly thought i'd be treated like this at jacklyn's site, but here...i never!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home