Tuesday, August 30, 2005

She is the Tear that Hangs Inside My Soul Forever...

And that is why, I want to leave this place, oh so badly.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jonny said...

Thanks for the quote Alicia. Yeah, that's not exactly how I feel. To be honest, I just met some fabulous guitarists who out-skill me in everything that I do. So, I do feel a bit inadequate. I feel rejected as well, but that's another story.

However, I got killer scores on my abstract and discrete math courses, so that makes me one hell of an intelligent fellow. ha har.

Even still... Actually, there's a song by Jeff Buckley that expresses my words perfectly. I think I'll post the lyrics up.

So far, this tear has revealed itself in a somatoform disorder, giving me actual physical pain in my chest area, that my doctor is unable to find any cause of. But if this brings me closer that fountain, well, I'll cling onto my dying optimism for a bit longer.

8/30/2005 11:21 p.m.  
Blogger Leo said...

Use those feelings to compose really deep heartfelt MUSIC!!

did L & M ever get back to you?

8/31/2005 7:55 a.m.  
Blogger Tobi Wong said...

Now Jonny .. meeting fabulous guitarists can definitely act as an inspiration! If you don't have anyone to admire ... that would be a little sad right?

Congrats on getting into L & M!

I hope that tear won't be forever, it will be mended again in time to come. Remember God has everything beautiful in His time ...

8/31/2005 8:21 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home