"Holy Sh!t !"
I went to school to check up on my exam marks (only 271 is posted so far) and... I got 99% on my 271 Final! First words out of my mouth were those you've read above! My final grade was A-! This is the first Math class I've ever got an A in!! And it's the one everyone's been making me piss my pants for!
Dang, seriously, all glory to God!
Ah the irony, this morning I was reading James, and he says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. (James 3:10) My words were those of shock and disbelief, but also... Praise I think! Can one Praise God with words Western society has deemed as curses?
In any case... Praise God!
Dang, seriously, all glory to God!
Ah the irony, this morning I was reading James, and he says: Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. (James 3:10) My words were those of shock and disbelief, but also... Praise I think! Can one Praise God with words Western society has deemed as curses?
In any case... Praise God!


5 Comments:
God looks at the heart Jon. Swears are man made as well. Some anal people forget that though. Unless you were cursing ... then that be bad because you're trying to hurts someone with your words. Good job on the test.
congrats jon...see, why were u worried? haha
congrats on 271!
hmm... wonder what the exegesis of that verse is, as in what's meant about cursing, and also it's hermeneutic.
Congrats man.
You wasted me on that test. :P
Now you'll do the same to me on the PMAT315 one.
nice! i think you get bragging rights when you 99% on any university math course :)
Post a Comment
<< Home