Saturday, May 13, 2006

STAR WARS!!


Cooking is so much more enjoyable with company, and if not with company, than it's a lot better when I've got a book to read.

I found that I've been really dreading times to cook for myself, because I always hit the computer as it's, cooking. Cooking from my cook's cookbook, how can the result of my cooking be evidence of such a poor cook? I need a thesaurus. Right, so anyway, I usually burn my food, and I'm left with overspilled messes on the stove.

Lately, I've been reading a lot, and by reading, I can stay near my pots and pans, and pay closer attention to my food.

Food is good. Good food is better.

I got my full time hours! Two people went on tour this week, and left the company permanently, which gave me a lot of bargaining power! I'm so happy, I even get my Friday evenings off in a couple more weeks. So, all that loyalty and commitment has finally paid off, I hope. And, I can finally go back to fellowship. I hope. The only thing that could go wrong is the time lady forgets and screws me over, as she has done in the past. But I'll be persistant on this one.

Ah, but the security is there. I can finally pay off my debts, and raise funds for the next term.

And all this, is answered prayers. Even though most of it was half-assed requests to God, He's once again blessed me with such undeserving favor. *sigh*

4 Comments:

Blogger simply said...

=) i'm glad for you.

5/14/2006 11:48 a.m.  
Blogger Sam said...

Awesome dude!

5/15/2006 1:41 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

Hooray!

5/15/2006 8:47 p.m.  
Blogger jaxsta said...

This is off topic, but do you know anyone who is good at the guitar and would like to teach it? and who's not shady looking? I know it's a big thing to ask for cuz guitar players and shady just are two words always in the same sentence... but just thought I'd ask.

p.s. don't you have an email address or anything? I hate having to leave a comment on your blog

5/16/2006 11:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home