Why did I stop?
So I played at a smokey little place called Cha-Cha's tonight on Northmount Dr. Pretty dead crowd haha! It was like leading worship at a Chinese church! No one answers your questions haha! (low blow, but well deserved). Ahwell, good fun, met some really nice folks. One guy who drops by L&M sometimes, another guy who has long hair and looks like an old rocker. Good voice for the second guy.
But afterwards, as I was driving home, I saw this cat sitting at a bus stop. And it's fur was pure white, and it looked oh so cute. And I thought to myself, gosh, is that a stray?
So I pulled over into a gas station, beckoned it over, and it came to me! And then I realized, holy crap, this cat is filthy! But not just that, it's tail was chopped off! This cat was really affectionate though. It kept rubbing itself hard against my legs and hands, and I'm like... damn, you're so dirty, but Barley doesn't give me this kind of attention. I looked for a collar, and I looked for a tattoo, but I found neither. And I wondered to myself, man, what should I do? What if he belongs to someone? What if he's a stray? Why did I pull over and put myself into this situation if I wasn't going to go all the way with it?
The tail seemed to have healed a long time ago, and the cat seemed to be well fed, so I figured that it probably wasn't a stray... yet, it wasn't without a deep sense of guilt, that I finally got into my car and pulled away.
I don't know? Should I have brought it home and taken it to the SPCA in the morning?!
But afterwards, as I was driving home, I saw this cat sitting at a bus stop. And it's fur was pure white, and it looked oh so cute. And I thought to myself, gosh, is that a stray?
So I pulled over into a gas station, beckoned it over, and it came to me! And then I realized, holy crap, this cat is filthy! But not just that, it's tail was chopped off! This cat was really affectionate though. It kept rubbing itself hard against my legs and hands, and I'm like... damn, you're so dirty, but Barley doesn't give me this kind of attention. I looked for a collar, and I looked for a tattoo, but I found neither. And I wondered to myself, man, what should I do? What if he belongs to someone? What if he's a stray? Why did I pull over and put myself into this situation if I wasn't going to go all the way with it?
The tail seemed to have healed a long time ago, and the cat seemed to be well fed, so I figured that it probably wasn't a stray... yet, it wasn't without a deep sense of guilt, that I finally got into my car and pulled away.
I don't know? Should I have brought it home and taken it to the SPCA in the morning?!


7 Comments:
hm.. Barley would have PWNED it as soon as she saw it.
i wouldnt have brought it home. if its anything like bowness, cats wander all over; and they have homes to sleep in and such.
if youre really good; sometime ask me and ill tell you privately about finding dead cats in our yard.
But, theres nothing wrong with pulling it over and giving it a good pet, everybody needs lovin now and then.
Eww!!! You let a dirty cat rub all of it's germs on to your leg? Good deal for the cat, bad deal for you ;)
Awww, what a sweet story. Kitty cats can be so cute... even dirty ones...
dare I say, sounds a lot like some of the kids I know...
It's been done :)
Anonymous'
Good to see you again E.T.
sick yo!
Hey Jonny... just wondering if my bass guitar is done going through the set-up yet?? It's been a bit longer than a month now, so I was just wondering. :P Could you check for me, please?? And Thank you!!
Post a Comment
<< Home