Sunday, October 16, 2005

Long Nights Seem to be My Habit

Oh man, another unproductive day. After church, I went to school to get some of these papers out of the way, but I ended up falling asleep on the couch. After waking up, I had this foul taste in my mouth... and man, I've been wanting to throw up ever since.

Got home, with my best intentions of doing more papers... but I ended up picking up my guitar and playing Yellow Ledbetter for the entire night. Have I ever mentioned how much I love my Legacy? Damn she sounds soo good!

Yeah, I go through these guitar phases all the time; where I have to have this, or must have that... but man, when I just sit down and play, I am most content.

The other day at L&M, this familiar looking redheaded kid walked in, looked around, and when his eyes fell upon me, he nearly jumped back! I couldn't put my finger on it, but I knew that I knew him... but I was on the phone with a customer so I couldn't go up to him and ask. Anyway... turns out he's in my Applied 30 class from Strathmore!! Haha! Dang, and he's like, "Hey Mr. Wong!" and I got to explain my second life, with my identity as "Jonny." I also sold him an amp... sucker..!

*sigh* Better get on those essays. :(

10 Comments:

Blogger clarissaching said...

It's inevitable, Jon! Actually, I just blogged about seeing students on the streets earlier today. =)

Whatever you have playing on your blog, it sounds amazing! What is it and how do i get my hands on it? =)

10/17/2005 12:18 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...no wonder the L&M wanted you.. between you and your friends you could put a student through school with music purphases.

Roger

10/17/2005 12:08 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

uh.... I'm afraid I have no idea what the last two comments are talking about.

The song is Heal Over, by KT Tunstall. Great song eh? :D

10/17/2005 4:54 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

P.S. You can click the images to enlarge them Punchy :)

10/17/2005 4:55 p.m.  
Blogger Josh said...

HAHA

wow... man ur awesum... Mr. Wong... that sounds nice~~~

10/17/2005 5:54 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

did u buy that cd or did u download her? :P

10/17/2005 8:49 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me so observant... it wasn't until today that i discovered the ingeniousness / brilliance/ the clevery / funny / smart of the titles to your posts

10/18/2005 4:40 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Haha, Sorry Jackson. But seriously... "Is the white starburst?"

I don't understand :(

Haha... thanks Sim, but I think everyone who blogs comes up with pretty good titles :P

10/18/2005 5:31 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

I don't know what a starburst pattern looks like :( Although the wood is finished in 3-tone sunburst. Is that what you mean?

Geo gave me pink krypto? Why? Does he want a partner?

10/19/2005 5:01 p.m.  
Blogger Jonny said...

Unless you mean Pearloid?!?

10/19/2005 5:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home