Take a picture of the Larrivee eh? Hmm.. alright :) It'll have to be on Friday when I go in though, cause it's sitting on layaway.
I don't think I'll take it to rougher live venues, but keep it soully for worship leading, and perhaps small coffee shop gigs, when I actually get the chance to do them. Otherwise, I'll use the Martin for all other purposes :) Mind you, I still love my Martin!
4 Comments:
Jon! Any update on your future Larivee? Go take pictures of it and post it. I wonder how your martin will feel when it takes a back seat.
jonny
is so cool
jonny
likes guitar
jonny
is not a robot
i duno what all that was about... but hey! you rock!
yeah i hate when are brain doesn't shut off....time to take care of that, PERMANTLY!!! :P
Take a picture of the Larrivee eh? Hmm.. alright :) It'll have to be on Friday when I go in though, cause it's sitting on layaway.
I don't think I'll take it to rougher live venues, but keep it soully for worship leading, and perhaps small coffee shop gigs, when I actually get the chance to do them. Otherwise, I'll use the Martin for all other purposes :) Mind you, I still love my Martin!
Post a Comment
<< Home