Thursday, October 06, 2005

Augh!!

Man, I completely misinterpreted an assignment, and wrote a paper on the wrong thing. All these nights of 3 hrs of sleep are starting to have their affect. Last week I was slept in through Case, thus resulting with one late assignment, and this week, I may have to redo mine, meaning it'll be late once again. (She did say she'll take a look at it). All of this going into my record heh.

BUT, what was even worse, was... our prof finished our class by presenting the best journal entry and best highlight that she has recieved. And she asked if it would be ok for us to know who these people were. We said, yeah, no prob. Anyway, this guy ended up getting the best highlight, and our prof asked him: "Mr. X, why do you think yours was the best hightlight?"

He opened his eyes, in stunned wonder, and responded very confidently: "Well, I looked at your guideline, I followed all your instructions, I played the game, I beat the system, and if it's working, I'll keep this up so I can get a job."

I bawled out laughing, and stomped my feet uncontrollably, but after 2 minutes of laughing, I realized I was the only one...

I'm beginning to wonder if I am perhaps taking on too much. Should I give something up? It's not completely a lack of organization, as I have been utilizing my agenda like mad. Yet, nothing seems to be working out. And my cognitive functions are seriously shutting down sometimes. Anyway... a bit discouraged at the moment, but I sure as heck am looking forward to catching some sleep during join service this weekend. haha. Just kidding, I really should bring this issue to the Lord.

Crap, that was a really good laugh though.

3 Comments:

Blogger Leo said...

Hey Jonny!

You're a hard person to contact. Give me a call...or I'll call you...but pick up your phone! haha :)

You have to give me a copy of your recordings too....it sounds cool!!

10/07/2005 8:16 a.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

dude, yeah the work isn't hard, but it requires a lot of time which sucks....arg...
don't worry, if i were there in that class with you, i'd be laughing with u! :)

10/07/2005 1:32 p.m.  
Blogger Havok said...

yeah sleep in at alicia's! :P

10/08/2005 9:55 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home